Monday, October 08, 2007

Life of David Brainerd and The Blessing of Christian Audio

Christian Audio posts a free audio book every month. This month its the Life of David Brainerd by Jonathan Edwards.

Things like this remind me of the joy of Christian audio. There are many reasons for this. The first is that it makes me realize that 104.7 the Fish is not the only Christian audio out there (for that I am ever grateful).

The second more spiritual reason is that I have grown closer to God in heart and in mind since I began listening to 4-6 sermons a week.

The third reason is that the advance of technology has made it possible the spread the good news of Christ in a quicker, clearer, and broader way. How amazing it is to see how God spreads His truth!

So
Listen to more sermons
Kevin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home