Friday, September 28, 2007

A Break in the Writer's Block

Lately I've had writers block (not on the blog... I've just been slacking here. Sorry). I haven't been able to write creatively... songs, poems, etc. I've been trying really hard to be creative and that never seems to work. It wasn't until God broke me in two that I felt the honest impulse of creativity... Here is the result. I hope and pray that it encourages my two readers to stop and praise the Glorious God we serve.

Untitled

Holy God
You are King
Sovereign Lord of Everything

Foundations shake
The earth is filled
Woe to me
My sin revealed

The darkness looms
The depths of me
Of pain and death
I am deserving

A burning coal
Against my lips
My sins atoned
A glorious glimpse

…of the one who gave it all
that I may see His glory fall

Holy, holy, holy
By thy glorious grace I worship thee
Adonai who sits enthroned
You are my Lord

Glory, glory, glory
Be to God alone
Adonai who sits enthroned
You are my Lord

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Blair said...

Good stuff!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home